The Annual Proceedings are widely used inside and outside of Cuba by universities, research centers, government agencies and others.
Among the wide range of topics covered in past annual meetings and volumes are:
- current analyses of the socio-economic and political situation in Cuba;
- lessons from transition economies;
- stabilization proposals;
- legal aspects of transition, such as property rights and privatization; agricultural issues, with particular emphasis on the sugar sector;
- foreign investment;
- social security and social safety net;
- the environment;
- balance of payments and trade policy;
- external debt problems;
- foreign assistance requirements;
- and a wide spectrum of issues related to monetary, fiscal and financial systems.
Search using the Google-powered ASCE Search Engine
See a listing of the Volumes of ASCE Annual Proceedings.
See the master directory of all ASCE Annual Proceedings.